Monday, June 4, 2012

Updates!

Sorry for the long silence, this semester (my last) was a doozy.

I've broken through a bunch of new brewing frontiers, though.  After getting a bottle capper for Christmas, I started a batch of cider in January, using an ale yeast, and served it in bottles to my housemates, to a good reception.  I also brewed two extract kits, an American amber and a hefeweizen, both of which were really good.

I'm hoping to have post-mortem posts about all of those up soon, and some posts about brewing in the summer heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine that tastes good!

Having just made new yeast cakes , I put them to good use in a batch of millet wine and rice wine following the recipe I call YE1W1 and YE2W...